The mission of Frazee High School’s counselors is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program to meet the academic, personal/social, and career needs of all students. Licensed School Counselors can help students work towards academic achievement, personal development, and career exploration while acknowledging every student’s individual and cultural uniqueness.
Megan Galligan has been a School Counselor at Frazee High School since fall of 2014. She received her B.S. degree in University Studies and her M.S. in Counseling and Student Affairs with an emphasis in School Counseling both from Minnesota State University Moorhead in Moorhead, Minnesota. She is also the Student Council Advisor and Prom Advisor. Megan Galligan is the counselor for students with Last Name A-K.
Theresa (Ta) Fett has been counseling at Frazee High School since the fall of 2006. Before this time, Ta worked as a Special Education Teacher. She received her Masters’ Degree in Counseling and Student Affairs from Minnesota State University Moorhead. She is also the Head Dance Team Coach for the Frazee Fly Girls. Ta Fett is the Counselor for students with the Last Name L – Z.
* 24-hour Crisis Hotline: (877) 380-3621
Mental Health Counseling & Psychiatric Services
- Becker County Human Services: (218) 847-5628
- Lakeland Mental Health Center: (218) 847-1676
- Lutheran Social Services: (218) 847-0629
- MeritCare (Psychology): (218) 846-2000
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare: (866) 455-6417
- White Earth Clinic: (218) 983-6325
Crisis Counseling & Violence Services
- Lakes Crisis Center (218) 847-7446